Itâ€™s Labor Day weekend, and in addition to squeezing in the last few hours of summer, itâ€™s also a great time for deals.
Best Buy is offering a blanket deal on Appleâ€™s iPad Pro models, including the most recent 10.5-inch version that was released earlier this year. And with iOS 11 set to come out in a few weeks and massively overhaul the iPad software experience, this sale could be a great time to upgrade your hardware to get ready.
Plus, deals on Kindles for students, a PlayStation VR price drop, and more.
This weekâ€™s good deals
- $100 off Appleâ€™s iPad Pro (10.5-inch and 12.9-inch models): Best Buy is offering a storewide sale on all models of Appleâ€™s iPad Pro, taking $100 off the usual price â€” including the newest 10.5-inch model.
- Google Chromecast Ultra: Down to $59.99, $10 off the usual $69.99 price tag at B&H. Youâ€™ll have to wait until 8:45PM tonight to check out, however: the site is observing Shabbat.
- PlayStation VR: Sony has dropped the price of the PlayStation VR headset to $349, making it $50 cheaper pretty much everywhere (including Amazon, B&H, and Best Buy)
- Tivoli Audioâ€™s Music System Three: Discounted from the usual $249 price to $149 on Amazon.
- Kindle deals for Prime Student members: $30 off Kindle Paperwhite, $30 off Kindle, and $50 off Kindle Voyage. Youâ€™ll have to be a member of Amazonâ€™s Prime Student program to take advantage of these deals, but theyâ€™re great if youâ€™re heading back to school.
- Lenovo Legion Y520: Amazon is knocking $130 off the pretty decent gaming laptop with a seventh-generation Intel i5 processor, Nvidi GTX 1050 Ti graphics card, 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD. Itâ€™s now $799.99.
- LG 34UC79G-B: The price on this 34-inch curved gaming monitor with a 144Hz refresh rate is down to $570 over at Amazon.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.