Fatherâ€™s Day is quickly approaching â€” June 18th, to be exact â€” so this weekend is a great time to buy something nice for your dad if you havenâ€™t already. Weâ€™ve gone through a large number of deals to select the seven best ones for you or your father, including two exclusive to The Verge for a limited time.
Announced this morning, Amazon devices got new discounts for Fatherâ€™s Day that youâ€™ll definitely want to check out. Also, Microsoft announced yesterday that it is knocking $50 off select bundles ahead of its Scorpio release at E3.
Letâ€™s not waste anymore time and get straight to the deals:
- Amazon devices deals: For one week only, get pretty big discounts across Amazonâ€™s best devices (no restrictions apply). Highlights include $40 off the Echo ($139.99), $10 off the Echo Dot ($39.99), $30 off the Tap ($99.99), and $20-$90 off Kindle E-readers. Itâ€™s probably worth pointing out that during last Black Friday certain deals were only available if you ordered through Alexa, so youâ€™ll need an Echo or Fire TV device to take advantage of this yearâ€™s prime shopping days.
- Microsoft Xbox One S bundles: Lasting only one week, select 500GB bundles are $249 and 1TB bundles are $299. Highlights include Forza Horizon 3, Battlefield 1, Halo Wars 2, and Gears of War 4 (special edition). Update: As of June 11th at 11AM ET, a few of these are priced a bit lower on Amazon including the Gears of War 4 1TB bundle ($281) and Minecraft 500GB bundle (239.99).
- Sonos Dads and Grads sale: As mentioned last week, get $50 off the two room music system (two Play:1s for $348) and $100 off the SUB, which adds dramatically deeper bass to any Sonos speaker (or amplified component). This sale ends June 18th, or while supplies last, and can also be found on Amazon.
- Exclusive deal on the Nixplay Seed 10-inch: Verge readers can now take 20 percent off the digital photo frame (with code NIX20OFF) until June 12th at 5PM PDT â€” bringing the price down to $136. Nixplay has other Fatherâ€™s Day promos on their online store, although our favorite is the aforementioned exclusive on Amazon. Itâ€™s also worth noting that my colleague, Chaim Gartenberg, is a big fan of this product as he gifted it to his parents earlier this year.
- Exclusive deal on the Portal Wi-Fi Router: Until June 13th, Verge readers can grab 20 percent off the wireless router on Amazon; just make sure to use code VERGEDAD to get it for $118. My colleague Dan Seifert tested the router and found it to be fast with good coverage. Although itâ€™s kind of large, the Portal might solve your Wi-Fi problems if you’re finding other routers have a lot of interference in your home.
- $150 off the 13-inch MacBook Pro (late 2016 model): B&H has last yearâ€™s Macbook Pro discounted to $1,349. The new MacBookâ€™s announced at WWDC last week donâ€™t have a huge boost in specs so this is a great discounted option if you or your dad are in need of a new laptop.
- Fitbit Fatherâ€™s Day sale: Just like Fitbit offered for Motherâ€™s Day, you can get up to 50 percent off select Fitbits and accessories. Highlights include the Charge 2 for $139.95 and Special Edition Blaze for $179.95.
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygonâ€™s roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce editor, Chloe Reznikov, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to firstname.lastname@example.org and find more Good Deals here.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.
This post has been updated on June 11th to include the Amazon devices and Microsoft Xbox One S deals.